Martes, Hulyo 5, 2011

"My Pet"

I have a pet that makes me always smile,
It's name is Shaggy, my best friend,
She make me always laugh every time were playing together
S until for her last breath ill  be with her.

She is my companion every  where i go,
In doing homework's, in cleaning the house. or what ever i do!
Shaggy is my best friend, she is more than anything  else for me,
There is no other things can compare  with my shaggy.

Every one love's my pet, cause of its cute face and a white smooth fur.
She had a brown eyes and a long tale. 
     It has a short  slender body that suit for her cute face.
The smiling eyes that everyone would love to hug her.
The pet that everyday companion of my life
My partner in my sadness times, my true best friend  that always by my side.
And the most valuable thing that i have had!
because shaggy is the most precious things came to my life'
I know our friendship will never be last, 
and i realized that time will come, shaggy will leave me, or i will leave her.
But i don mind it cause no one knows.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento